Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sugar

Disconnected"I love you, Abi, but you look like 10 pounds of sugar poured into a 5 pound bag." This from my friend, E, about my tubba Abi. Click to to enlarge the picture and see more!

Abi is doing super! So super in fact she's up to 21 pounds at 6 months! And 29.25" long! She's off the charts on both measurements. She was a the doctor's last week for her well baby and back today for her immunizations. We put those off a week since she'd had some fever from a cold earlier last week. She is sitting now on her own, for a little while. Busy busy!

She's doing great! Just getting too big, too fast! Slow down girly!

2 comments:

Addie said...

She is SO CUTE!!! I love little baby rolls.

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable, I can't wait to see her... Friday!