Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Need A Class... Seriously.


I Need A Class
Originally uploaded by wenjomatic.

The fuzziest, saddest "yarn" ever... if you can even call it that.

My girlfriend, Heather, Knittin' Pretty, who spins knows I'm interested in spinning "at some point" as I say... once the children are older. She is SUCH AN ENABLER! and has given me some roving, top and a spindle to play around with.

Its going to take some doing, but I will do it... one of these days. Its crazy how bad I am at this. But I have high hopes of taking a class one of these days, at The Mannings since they are so well known for teaching fiber arts and so close to me. Maybe once all the kiddos are in school.

I think the fact that it doesn't come natural to me, makes me want it all the more.

2 comments:

Heather said...

YAY!
I think its beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful wen! It's a soft twist! I bet it will knit up great!