Sunday, August 05, 2007

Little Hooded Top Down Sweater WIP


Little Hooded Top Down Sweater WIP
Originally uploaded by wenjomatic.

I cast on for a fall/spring lightweight hoodie for Abi this week.

My girlfriend knit this adorable hooded sweater for he son in the spring and I was so smitten with the deliciousness of Artyarns SuperMerino she was using I quickly found some things to sell on Ebay so I could generate some paypal. LOL

I snagged this gorgeous yarn from Sarah's Yarns (gotta love Sarah's deals), color #127 in muted pinks and limes so I could make the same sweater for my Abigayle. I'm about 5 inches into the hood, knitting the size 4 so she can wear it as a top outer layer, and I just can't get enough of it!

I can't wait to see my girly sporting this sweater once the weather cools down.

2 comments:

KnitTurtle said...

You know.....I'm doing a similar project for myself, and it's going to make be sick seeing you finish so fast. I need to find some chitlins to knit for so I can do super quick projects too. OR---you could knit a sweater for YOURSELF and then you'll know my hell. ;)

teejayhansen said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those colors!! I want one for Cordelia now. :p