Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Day At Overlook


CLICK TO SEE SLIDESHOW
Originally uploaded by wenjomatic.

We found a fantastic new park, less than 5 miles from home. Its brand spanking new, not even landscaped yet for the most park, and its PEFECT for Andrew's age at the moment. We'll be frequenting it over and over. There are 2 play areas and this huge rope mountain maze you see above, as well as rocks and rock walls to climb. Ultra nifty and every 4 year old's dream!!!

Don chased Abi around a good bit while she enjoyed the play and I sat and knit a bit in the beautiful sunshine and cool breeze. I love family Saturdays. Heck, I just love my family.


Click the picture to see a slideshow of our day there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you you'd like this park!

Anonymous said...

Wen,

I wanted to pop on and tell you how much I've been missing you at IINOI. The pics you posted are so great! I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting and so adorable, too.

We leave on Thursday to take Alex to college..........I could really use your support when I get back....not many people (but you) get what my emotions are doing to me right now. MISS YOU.

Beth