Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Etsy Love for Knittin' Pretty

My SnB girlfriend, Heather, has been only been spinning since May-ish and has really found her gift. She has been working on some lovely yarns and just opened her Etsy store, Knittin' Pretty.

I'm just so proud of her! When the woman decides to try something new, she does it with a passion. I plan on asking Santa for something exquisite from her very own hands. IF I can be lucky enough to time it right... something tells me her yarns are going to be flying out of her Etsy shop.

Congrats and good luck, Heather! Your yarns are just lucious!

Heather with her new goodies
Heather at Maryland Sheep & Wool 2007
with some of her first fiber purchases.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Woot! Thanks for this post Wen. Hopefully the yarn will be flying out. But who knows for sure. I also will be carrying stitch markers in the future.

KnitTurtle said...

Wait-she's making stitch markers???? Um. Can she bring those on Thursday?? I'm gonna have to fly over to her blog!

And you know-I think your right. Her stuff is going to be in high demand. She got the talents.