Saturday, October 04, 2008

New LYS = Lancaster Yarn Shop = *LOVE*


ShiBui Detail
Originally uploaded by wenjomatic.

The newest and most exciting yarn shop in our area opened last night, for First Friday, in downtown Lancaster, PA. Lancaster Yarn Shop

To celebrate, and to feed my addiction, I broke the sock yarn diet rule for one day. And oh, how happy I am.

It was very hard to choose... she's already stocking several lines of yarn and some local goodies. But I've been eyeing this chocolate/aqua combination, dubbed "chocqua" by cauchy09 for a long time.

This is going to make my Socktober Fest goals VERY difficult to meet. I think I'd better tuck it away for a while.


ShiBui Love

1 comment:

teejayhansen said...

Brown and aqua, Love it! Even better than brown and pink which we all know I'm a huge fan of.
You know, we just got a new LYS this summer too. It's totally a place you'd love, she stocks yarn and fabrics, awesome store. Just one more little tidbit to help influence you to come next fall. ;]