Friday, March 17, 2006

Sickos!

Sleeping late, going to bed early, warm cups of tea, naps on the sofa. Sounds good right? But not when its all in the honor of our house guest, Mr. Nasty Virus.

Yuck! This house is full of sickos. With the exception of Abi so far, the rest of us are battling a booger of a germ! It started with Andrew on Sunday and he's had 5 days of very high fever, no appetite, lethargy and a terrible cough. The doc diagnosed him with acute bronchitis. Don started with it on Monday, then me on Tuesday night. I'm in the middle of the worst of it now, while Don and Andrew are in the home stretch. If Abi makes it out of this healthy it truly will be a miracle.

My goal is to get this nastiness out of here by tomorrow around midnight, because Mary Grace will be arriving for Spring Break. And I don't want her precious week here to be filled with ickies! We have things to do and fun to be had! How I'm going to do that is unclear, but I'm going to do my best!

Keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better! Sending healing vibes your way! :)

Margie
Buzzaroni

Addie said...

We had that exact same thing several weeks ago. It was horrid! Oddly, although the baby had it, it really wasn't too bad for her. She suffered for maybe a day or so. It was the older ones that suffered the longest.

I'm praying you'll be able to shoo it out the door soon!