Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Big Girl Bed


Big Girl Bed
Originally uploaded by wenjomatic.

Abi will be 3 this summer... sadly one more baby thing went away this weekend. She moved from her crib to her big girl bed. She LOVES it. I'm happy for her.

But... it was very hard putting the baby bed away. All 3 of my children have slept in it until they moved over around 2 1/2 - 3 years old. That's almost 8 years of me tucking someone into that thing every night. I will miss it. It seems like yesterday that I was shopping in the baby boutique for it, when I was pregnant with Mary Grace. So it goes... into storage to wait for the first grandchild.

The girls share a room and they have this loft set. MG sleeps up top for now. Once Abi is old enough she'll switch to the top and big sis, MG will get a break from the climbing.

2 comments:

Procrastinating perfectionist said...

I am not looking forward to moving Jack out of his crib. Even though he climbs out now. I can't believe she's almost 3!

Jackie said...

I know how you feel. My little baby is turing 10 years soon.