Monday, November 26, 2007

Abi in preschool?

Eeek! Andrew's preschool director informed me last month that she's going to do a class, starting in January, for 2.5-3 year olds. It will run for the second half of the school year. She really wants Abi to attend. Honestly, she's been saying for Abi's whole life that she can't wait to get her hands on her. In the best way of course. ;)

So we decided to do it! She'll be going one morning a week from 9-11am, and I think my girlfriend K is going to enroll her daughter as well. So the gal-pals will have school together.

Its bittersweet though. I remember enrolling Andrew early... not even 3 yet, because Abi was born and he needed something new and exciting for just him. And here we are again. I guess when you look at it like that though, she's only starting at an age thats 5m younger than he did.

Wow. How does it all go by so fast?

No comments: