Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Wow, Election day is finally here!


Excercizing your vote...
Is finally here. The day we (hopefully) re-elect W!! Gosh, I'm so nervous! I have some breakfast cooking at the moment, but as soon as thats scarfed down, I'm off to VOTE! Andrew and I are both wearing red, white & blue today.

We have a play date at noon. Should be lively conversation. I know my best buddy mom friend, Emily, will be there and she's a very liberal gal. I love her so... pity she's so wrong on politics. (giggle)

I guess tonight we'll be propped up in the recliners watching the returns tonight. Oh, I hope its decisive so we don't have a 2000 or worse all over again. The media guys should be comical to watch. We have beer and left-overs, what more could a gal want?!?!

OK, eggs are ready.. gotta scarf and go VOTE!

No comments: